Pulling Up Stakes

After fourteen months of being a desert rat it is time to bid fair well to Tucson.  I'm sure I'll be back at some point to chase quail or coues deer with my bow but for now it is on to greener pastures.  One thing Tucson has taught me is no matter where you live you can find the things you love to do.  Water is scare down here but good fishing can be had if you work for it.  On the plus side my blog has been pretty slow finishing school and packing but those days are about over.  The caddis hatch should be starting to get good on the Weber and Provo right now and I know some spots where the carp will be tailing....anybody want to go fishing!  Adios T-town.




Comments

  1. Congrats on getting done with school! Can't wait to hook up and go fishing in a couple weeks!

    cheers,
    dr

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should drink a beer before you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex,

    Sorry I couldn't grab a drink with you before we left town. If you ever want to head north and fish the Green or the South Fork just let me know and we'll make it happen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment